My Love Story

       I dont know how to start,  it happened a long time ago but I still remember the memory. He was the guy that seems to be my first boyfriend. At first, I dont like him, but he always tries some ways to get closer with me, belatedly we get acquaintance, not much time we spent together because it only puppy love, whether its love or not, cause I just a little girl that still study at junior high school.  If I remember that I just keep smiling, how come a little girl starts to going steady with a little boy that still study too.


    His name is Erik, he has pointed nose, straight hair, fair complexion, high tall body. And I think he's handsome, even some of my friends adore him and want him as their boyfriend but I win the game, cause now I became his girlfriend, he,he,he. We spent the time together just for walked around in the garden, chat about our friend at school or sometime about the lesson or teacher at our school. How ridiculous if I think it now, it's not loved just feeling like each other.
   Erik is a good boy he likes to help our friends at school and easy to get along with another friend.  But one thinks I don't like from him, he is so spoilt sometimes if I make a mistake in words or habit. he is easy to get sulky and it annoys me. that's also one of the things that make our relationship is over. even though I think he started to know another girl in our school that looks so beautiful with a tall body and blonde hair.
    After one year together we decided to break up, and we also start to enter the senior high school and we choose a different school. I started my new activity in my new school and forget him, I feel happy with my new school, friends and the environment. And in my new school, I met with a boy that looks very cute, his name is Andi. He sent me a letter that in the letter written if I like to be his girlfriend or not. It's a very happy moment for me the boy that I like sent me a letter that he put in the book, and he gave the book to me at the time we went home from school. We dont take a cab or motorcycle to went and back from school, just take a walked. You know its a nice moment went he followed me from behind and waiting for a good moment to give me the book that contains the letter in it.

     Dear Susan

It takes a long time before I started to get this letter was written to you.  People say its love at first sight, yes I start to get this feeling when I met you At the first time in our school. You look so charming at that time with a long black straight hair, even with the uniform of our school. All happened so fast, we happened so fast... I love you. would you mind to be my girlfriend?. I am looking forward to the reply  

   Love 


   Andy

    That's Andy's letter tome, yes his name is Andy. Smart boy and he is chosen as OSIS chairman, He is so popular in our school. And we are in the same organization (OSIS), in this organization we learn many things about social life, how to interact with other people in the organization. Ok, now back to Andy's letter, after reading the letter I reply to the letter within one week after I received the letter. I wrote that I also love him and want to be his girlfriend.
    So we became a couple, and my love story at senior high school begins. Andy and I sometimes going home together and we like to share the story about our the school, our organization and also about our selves. You know I feel so pleased after some time we have some problem, misunderstanding between us. One of my senior in the school had big attention for Andy, she is beautiful long straight hair and tall body.  He likes to get close with Andy, and I feel inconvenient with that. Andy knew about that but he just enjoys the situation without feeling care with my heart. Knowing that I feel so insulted and start to get far away from him.
     Long after that, we never get in touch with each other, even if we met we never talk to. We only look at slightly and went away its very silent situation between us. You know actually I still love him but my pride makes me arrogant to say sorry or say anything to him. We broke up without any word its just end like that. Not long after that, I know that he already got someone to change my position in his heart, yes I think its really the end of our relationship. I really dont want to lose him but..............
he already forgets me, so how come I force him  it's impossible




to be continue....................................................................


Komentar